Illinois-Chicago
Options

Engagement Pics and Photographer Rave

A few months back I read a thread on photographers on this board and someone mentioned Michael Rastall. I feel in love with his work as soon as I visited his website and nearly booked him instantly. We have since met, hired his services and shot our engagement session (which was included pro-bono in our VERY REASONABLE package). Anyhow, he posted our engagement session today and we are head over heels with his work and cannot wait to see what he pulls off at the wedding. If you care to look check us out, visit the Sue and Dan session at ... http://rastallphoto.typepad.com/ His regular website is www.rastallphoto.com Hope this makes someone else's dream come true for an "Affordable Journalist Photographer" -S

Re: Engagement Pics and Photographer Rave

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting this Sue!  He is also the photographer for my wedding and this just made me excited all over again!Your engagement pictures are awesome, I can't wait to see your wedding photos!!!
  • Options
    creyes523creyes523 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We signed with him too, but have yet to do the engagement shoot.  Our wedding isn't until next summer, so we're thinking of doing that maybe somewhat closer to the wedding date.Yay for Michael Rastall! =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards