Illinois-Chicago
Options

Logi Productions.....

Hi Ladies....Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Chicago weather this week! Just wanted to get some feedback from anyone that has used "Logi" or know anyone who has for videography. We were thinking about going & meeting with Adrian...but I just wanted to maybe get some input before we do so!! Any help would be much appreciated!! TIA!!
Mommy-to-Be of Baby M!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Logi Productions.....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't used them yet, but I have heard good things about them and I liked their samples.I know Knottie krisdi78 used them and really liked them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep as pp said we used him and were very happy with him the day of and with our final product - the full DVDs he made us was more than I was expecting and far better than I hoped for - here's a link to a short highlight video he made for us and put online (it's best to wait a minute for the video to load before playing it)  http://tinyurl.com/lhsyd9
    IMG_2788

2/20/2011
  • Options
    kkcraigkkcraig member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I used them for my wedding on July 25th, Emmett was great and we have not gotten our video back yet, I will post a link once I get it.
  • Options
    JM'sGiRL83JM'sGiRL83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks soooo much ladies!!! Im going to make an appt. to go & meet with them asap!! :)
    Mommy-to-Be of Baby M!!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards