Illinois-Chicago
Options

for sale wedding gown veil favors toasting glasses and more

for sale (worn once on June 13,  2009 )1 maggie sottero victoriana J1082 ivory wedding dress (size 14, i'm 5'8 and a size C so can work with the majority of girls) best offer! (just get it cleaned/steamed and you are ready to go. my bustle is beautiful and i can help you out) so many boutiques/retailers have the exact dress already to try on there and buy from me for more than 50% off. 1 cathedral length veil ivory. (long and looks elegant with dress) best offer! (just needs to be steamed)** my ivory ** is like a diamond white, you can't even tell it's a warmer white. so classic!i can recommend a great alterer, who i used. she's fabulous! naperville, il. i'm here to help you... not profit.my Lia Sophia earrings are for sale. best offer. (worn once)my toasting glasses $10 (MSRP $24)(Graceful set from wilton dot com)my guest book pen $3  (MSRP $25 for book/pen) (graceful set from wilton dot com)1 box of favors (12 favors)  $4 ($12.99 usually MSRP) (measuring spoons from wilton dot com) incase you were doing the same thing as me.i can send picture of all these things FROM MY WEDDING day. just respond please. mrmrsdavidnash at gmail comi live in naperville, il if you want to pick up/try on/see in person.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards