Illinois-Chicago
Options

hard-to-find item help needed

Hello ladies!   My bridal shower is next Sunday (August 23rd).  My future SIL bought pins for everyone to wear from Hobby Lobby.  We cannot find the matching pin that says "Maid of Honor."The pins are made by the Russ Berrie Company, and on the front it says, "White Lace and Promises" Bridal pin.  The Bridesmaid pin is a pink porcelain dress, with a lavendar ribbon with a rhinestone, and it says "I'm a Bridesmaid."If anyone has any suggestions on where to find this, or even one they are willing to part with...Hobby Lobby by my house says they are ordering more, but cannot guarantee when they will be coming in.TIA!

Re: hard-to-find item help needed

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My shower is next Sunday too! :) I did see the MOH ones at the Hobby Lobby off Roosevelt Rd in Lombard (i think it's lombard over there). Don't know where you live. There is also a Hobby Lobby off North Ave and 59 (west chicago?) and another one off Barrington Rd and Schaumburg Rd (schaumburg). If you leave kinda close maybe you can call any of those 3 stores and see if they have them. All 3 are kinda near eachother....probably about 10-15 miles apart. Or try Michael's Arts and Crafts or Joann Fabrics???
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh btw the MOH ones I saw are like ur Bridesmaid ones....pocelin pink dress
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards