Illinois-Chicago
Options

I swore I wouldn't.....

check the 10 day forecast obsessively, but I can't help it.  I can't focus on work....all that keeps running through my head are dance steps, seating charts, and my big white dress.  I assume this is normal.....Any other Aug 29th brides out there?

Re: I swore I wouldn't.....

• Options
    morgie44morgie44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me!  I can't believe it is so close, I had been looking forward to checking the forecast actually, but I totally forgot until I saw this!
  • Options
    shelly&nickshelly&nick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my wedding last month.  Trust me, I did the same thing.  I am telling you they kept calling for rain for the weekend of my wedding.  We had perfect weather for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day.  Best wishes for a beautiful day!  Enjoy it, it truly goes by so fast.  Take time with your new hubby to watch everyone enjoying the reception!
  • Options
    staceysuzannestaceysuzanne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shelly - glad to hear your wedding turned out so well and I appreciate the well wishes.  Can't wait for it to be here.Morg - best of luck to you!!  I can feel it that the 29th is going to be beautiful. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Staceysuzanne--Right there with you. Looks good...so far. Now I'm obsessively googling "How accurate are 10 day forecasts?"
  • Options
    KimberlyE715KimberlyE715 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am an Aug 28th bride and I've been checking the forecast for weeks.  Today is my last day, so I am trying really hard to stay focused on work.  Obviously, it's not working too well.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards