Illinois-Chicago
Options

Where can I find a fake flower for my hair??

Hi!Does anyone know a good place to go in the city to get a nice fake flower to wear in your hair on the wedding day?  I've been to Left Bank, but wanted to know if there were other places where I could find something.  Any help would be so nice!!!!

Re: Where can I find a fake flower for my hair??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm looking for the same thing! I found a bunch on etsy.com and other places on the net, and I'm pretty sure "I Do, I Do" on Damon (northside...somewhere in the 4000 or 5000 blocks) would have something.I randomly ran into the David's Bridal on Elston, and they didn't have anything that wasn't cheap looking. Did Left Bank have any colored flowers or only white ones?
  • Options
    January BrideJanuary Bride member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You could also try Priscilla of Boston (that's where I got my feather for my hair), but I know it's out of the city. What about Weddings 826?  I know they have accessories, but I'm not sure about head pieces. Good luck!
  • Options
    schaiblejenschaiblejen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine one etsy, most of the sellers on there are more than willing to customize something for you if they dont have the "perfect" one... just email them and describe what you want!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Etsy.  Just bought my fascinator from PowderBlueBijoux. I know you can't look at the items in person on Etsy, but you'll probably find that a lot of the items there are far less expensive than in stores.  Some of the prices in bridal shops are just stupid.  $200+ for a jeweled headband?  Take my firstborn child while you're at it.  End rant. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have to agree with some of the other posters about purchasing through etsy. This is where I got mine: http://muscaridesigns.com/It arrived quickly, it was BEAUTIFUL, and they even included a hand-written note wishing me luck and congratulations. =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! How much time do you have? If you have time to order then definitely use Etsy, but if not, I made some for my bridesmaids with flowers I got at Michaels. I just pulled the flower off the stem and glued it onto a bobby pin! :) Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards