Illinois-Chicago

Re: PLEASE HELP!! 17 days left...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I really like dress A on you. It's the detailing on that dress that makes it look so nice.
  • Options
    Mags04Mags04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My vote is for dress B!  Although you look great in both.  Let us know which one you pick.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
    BFP 12/31/12 ~ EDD 9/13/13
    BFP Chart
  • Options
    kbella1521kbella1521 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They both look nice, but I like A a little better. I think the intricate detailing on it makes it looks like a high end dress. GL!
  • Options
    sheenadjsheenadj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love A.  So pretty on you!
  • Options
    raeynraeyn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's tough, they're both so gorgeous! I like the front of dress B and the back of dress A. Really, you can't go wrong either way.
    imageimage
    BFP on Jan. 18; EDD Oct. 1
    EDD Oct. 1image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG A...hands down
  • Options
    Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    edited December 2011
    I think A is beautiful! Its a tad more flattering on you than B, and just looks a bit more elegant.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dress A for sure!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My vote goes to A as well!  It looks really nice on you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely dress A it is much more flattering on you, the cut is just right and the back is gorgeous Personally not a fan of dress B doesn't seem to do much for you
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You look great in both, but I like dress A better.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A hands down!  No contest.  I also think it is more flattering and i love the detail on the dress.
  • Options
    rouhasrouhas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i vote dress A
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    IMO Dress A makes you look thinner and healthier looking.  Dress B makes your bust look huge as well as you hips and does not create a nice waistline. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    agree wtih pp...A is way more slimming
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It also looks like B needs to be hemmed, while A looks like it's ready to go. Out of curiosity, which dress did you first pick? And don't stress too much. Either way you choose, you're going to look great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Take that back. I see you're standing on the raiser in the first pic, so there's probably no difference there. Honestly, go with the one you feel the most beautiful in. Because that will show through regardless of the dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Both dresses are beautiful, but I'm voting for dress A. 

"Everything will be alright in the end. So if it's not alright, it is not yet the end."
    "She wasn't bitter. She was sad, though. But it was a hopeful kind of sad. The kind of sad that just takes time." The Perks of Being a Wallflower
    Me:28 DH:28 TTC since 1/11 Dx: unexplained IF/early DOR
    Feb'12- Clomid/TI with CD3 &21 labs(normal)& SA-count 6mil/ml,morph/motil OK-BFN
    April'12 Ultrasounds,HSG -clear, slight acurate uterus
    5/14 IUI #1-50 mg clomid-post wash total motile count 19.3 prometrium 2dpiui= BFN
    6/11-IUI #2-100 mg clomid & prometrium post wash count total motile 17.5 = BFN
    7/6 IUI#3 with 100 mg clomid, estridiol, prometrium. post wash total motile count 23.3 = BFN
    8/30IVF#1 BCPs, Follistim, Menopur,Ganerelix,Novarel.
    ER 9/11-8R, 7M, 5F.
    ET 9/14 2 embies transferred. 1 10cell Grade 4, 1 8cell Grade 4. No frosties. BFN
    IVF#2 BCPs, Follistim, Menopur, Ganerelix, Novarel, Baby Aspirin
    ER 12/5-16R, 12M, 8F!
    ET 12/10 5dt! 1 fully expanded blast & 1 early blast. No frosties. BFN
    2/13- Saline sono revealed a polyp. All additional labwork coming back normal. Genetic screen revealed DH has MTHFR deficiency & I am a carrier for it.
    3/13 hysteroscopy & polypectomy
    next up-Reproductive immunologist Appt 3/27, cycling in may?

Here Comes the Sun Blog
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • Options
    drbweddingdrbwedding member
    edited December 2011
    my vote is for dress A
  • Options
    DaniGirl2939DaniGirl2939 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP...A is THE one...but I love a ton of detail...you look gorgeous in it!  To me, B is too plain (but again...that's just the type of crazy bride I am). =0)
  • Options
    cmk1215cmk1215 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, I am buying my wedding dress 15 days before the date!!!  The one I have is the one with the veil.  So I will be buying dress A today (without the veil) and taking it to the seamstress tomorrow and praying she can do it with less than 2 weeks....I am using Mary Burlingame.  So hopefully she can work a miracle.  It just needs to be shortened about an inch or so.  I am worried because of the edging design and embriodery, and then taken in up to a size in certain parts.  That isn't anything too major, right??The other thing is I can't have it cleaned.  It takes 5 days in the cleaners and we don't have that time.  It looked like it was in good shape so it will have to do.   Plus my wedding is outside anyways - it will probably get dirty walking in the grass  : )Thanks for the advice!!  I am happy I am buying the dress (just wish I would have done it at least a week earlier!).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a feeling dress B is the one you already had (even though you didn't mention you already bought one of them).  You are going to look gorgeous in dress A!  I am so excited you decided to go with that one - the pictures are going to be awesome - can't wait to see them.
  • Options
    jewelsfunwearjewelsfunwear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dress A looks very nice on you! That is my pick for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards