Illinois-Chicago
Options

Vendor Review 8.15.09

Reviews are up in my bio.  Some of them are long but I think worth reading.  I had both wonderful and not so wonderful vendors.Have a great weekend!

Re: Vendor Review 8.15.09

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back! I'm sorry that you had the issues you did. That's no fun! Sounds like overall you had a great time. I can't wait to see pictures!!
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You cried at your rehearsal dinner - that story really angered me.  I'm sorry the owner handled that like a d-bag.Post pictures soon of the wedding - I'm interested to see what the inside of the mansion looked like, and you of course!P.S. I love your little bullies - we have a big one, Deacon.  He's an American Bulldog.  He's really just a big manchild.
  • Options
    sheenadjsheenadj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll put some photos up next week.  Our youngest bully, the brown one, was as baby in that photo.  He turned 6 months on our wedding and he is already a monster compared to the girls! All he does is eat, play and poop.  LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing! I am working on the contract with Don from XL Entertainment right now, so I am happy to hear another good review!
  • Options
    ericamugericamug member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Sheena - so glad to hear that you loved working with Kim Piech as much as I did!  She's did my hair and makeup for my trial, my shower, my epics, my wedding, my bridal pics, etc. etc. and everytime she's been incredible =)  I can't wait to see pics of your hair and makeup
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards