Illinois-Chicago
Options

Looking 4 Halloween hair pin...

I'm going to a wedding on Halloween and it's NOT a costume party.  However, I want to wear a pin/flower in my hair that is funky for Halloween.  I am searching all over the Internet--ebay, etsy, etc. but was wondering if you knew of any site or place that I could specifically go to.

Re: Looking 4 Halloween hair pin...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    you can get one custom made at lovelulumae.com. The designer is local in Chicago and can meet with you to design what you need. Reasonable prices too--just met with her today to discuss some pieces for my bridesmaids that are gonna be 25 bucks each.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    is this what i should be expecting for my guests to be doing for my halloween wedding? LOL. My wedding has NOTHING to do with Halloween, but lo-and-behold, is ON halloween...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, Rhodesign.  I just checked out the site.  The pieces are amazing.  How did you get pieces for only $25?  The regular prices of everything looks so much higher.
  • Options
    sjanticsjantic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm right there with you marcikabarec. Ours is on Halloween too and we're not doing any halloweenish themes...but we are expecting the worst...masks and late night costumes. My one buddy has already teased me that he's going to have his g/f dress as a bride!!! ha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Seriously....I am wearing a tasteful, but fun pin in my hair with an evening dress.  Lighten up.  I often wear pins in my hair but wanted something a little more funky since it is on Halloween.  Plus, when you have a wedding on Halloween you know it's a holiday where people traditionally dress up, and if it concerns you how your guests may dress, then you should have picked a different date.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards