Options

Sparkette19

please tell me more about your florist.

Re: Sparkette19

• Options
    Sparkette19Sparkette19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! Duckie (fellow Chicago knottie) recommended her to me. I was looking for someone that worked out of their home b/c I knew the cost would be significantly lower. I really lucked out when Duckie suggested her florist. Joyce is certified by the American Institute of Floral Designers and taught floral design at the local community college. I met with her a month or so ago and wanted to book her on the spot. Her prices are fantastic and her designs are exactly what I was looking for. We are getting my bouquet, 4 BM's, 2 mothers small bouquets, like 7 or 8 bouts all for about $600. I'm debating on whether or not to have church flowers but I think Im going to go for it. She has an extensive photo book too of all of her work. She works out of her home in Hoffman Estates. I'm not sure where you are located, but I would say that if you're not in the area she's definitely worth the drive! Her email address is jgrattoni at comcast dot net.
    When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
  • Options
    duckie1905duckie1905 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heart Joyce, she's great! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards