Illinois-Chicago
Options

Kasia's Bridal recommendation!

I went to Kasia's Bridal on the Northwest side of the city last night and found a dress I am dying over. I was nervous going out there b/c it's kinda the middle of nowhere, but I am really glad I did and wanted to recommend it to others. It is a nice shop, they are completely redoing the storefront, and they have a huge selection of dresses to choose from. They carry Maggie Sottero, La Sposa, Blue by Enzoani, Watters and Watters, and others. And they are having a sample sale right now, and their samples are all in GREAT shape. The girl I worked with (Agatha) helped me with all the dresses and when I was done they immediately went back into the plastic bags. You start by picking dresses out of a book with all of their dresses pictured (I think I started with 10), which I at first thought was odd, but I guess it gives you the opportunity to see all their selection up front. And I ended up picking one that I love, so it worked out great! So, all in all, check it out. It's a good option for reasonably priced dresses and it only took me 20 mins to get there from downtown. I think most of the dress I tried were $800 - $2000. Kasia's Bridal 6039 W. Irving Park Road Chicago, IL. 60634 www.kasiasbridal.com

Re: Kasia's Bridal recommendation!

• Options
    lmb5109lmb5109 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Got my dress there! She had a huge clearance rack and got over 60% off my dress.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    banbina52banbina52 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also got my dress from there and worked with Agatha.  She was great-I am a plus size bride and of course they did not have any samples in my size.  But she was so professional and nice-she tried every dress on me-even when finally I said thank you for trying but we both know its not going to fit =)   However, I do not feel that the owner Kasia or Kathy is overly professional.  But basically all she does is take your money-80% deposit-u can charge 80%  but then your remaining balance must be in cash......hmmmmmmm wonder why that might be.........her pockets are prob getting quite full!  Also she will make you wait quite a long time to pay....over an hour both times-when I went to put the deposit on the dress as well as when I went with my cash.  That is unacceptable to me.  Especially because they were not very busy!   So if you do not mind her and her policy-the dresses are nice and they are very reasonable.  And Agatha rocks!In fact I had a budget of 3-4 for my dress and spent about 1100 on it-
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards