Illinois-Chicago
Options

Where to buy a bridal bra in Chicago?

Hey Everyone-Where did everyone buy a bridal bra for their wedding dress?  I know that the bridal boutiques sell them but I don't want to necessary buy them there since they may be overpriced.  Is there any places in Chicago, you can recommend? Please let me know. Thanks,Glennys

Re: Where to buy a bridal bra in Chicago?

• Options
    cmk1215cmk1215 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found mine at Nordstroms.  I got a long line bra.  Most of the ones I tried on at other places were not that comfy but this one wasn't too bad.  Plus they didn't have my size in but they mailed it to me within a week and did not charge me shipping.  I think mine was $50 - I can't remember what they were in the other stores. 
  • Options
    AubsAndSeanAubsAndSean member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine at My Intimacy downtown. Loved that store! They had me bring my dress in to make sure I found one that worked under it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought my longline bra at Fredericks of Hollywood and paid $50.00.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tina's Closet in Lisle. Tina can do anything.
    7/10/10 imageDandy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Intamacy downtown as well.  I paid a lot of money for mine but I am a DD and wearing a strapless so money was kind of no object becuase I did NOT want to be dealing with the dress falling all night.  I TOTALLY reccomend them though
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had bra cups sewn into my dress, I would highly recommend it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    <3pancakes<3pancakes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    are you sure you need a bra? i bought one of those smooth corsets and didn't end up using it because my seamstress, mary catomy, fitted the dress so well to my body. plus she gave me some extra padding at the top. priceless! =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards