Illinois-Chicago
Options

For the sake of my bridemaids, please take a quick look here...

Hey yall- Do you mind just taking a quick peak at this dress and give me some honest feedback? My girls are all pretty average shaped, if perhaps a little on the short side. Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=0&CatID=54692&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=16cb7b5&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=67787|68515&Fltr=DRL%3aEquals%3along&Srt=&QL=F&IND=1&cmVirtualCat=&CmCatId=67787|68515|54692Thanks Knotties! :)

Re: For the sake of my bridemaids, please take a quick look here...

• Options
    sheenadjsheenadj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's definately a style that would be flattering on any size girl.
  • Options
    debbeaudebbeau member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Answer
    edited December 2011
    That dress is so pretty. I wanted to put it on and twirl around!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think those dresses will be great! They are really elegant. I read the 30 ways to save money article, and I saw your comment about the vistaprints website. I just ordered my save the dates there too because I saw how you got it so cheap. I just wanted to know if you already got them, and is there a catch to signing up for the website? Like are the cards really free, and we won't have to give any more money to the vistaprints after we pay the six dollar shipping and handling?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes! Those cards are really free! No catch!Thanks girls! btw- those dresses ended up being on sale at JCPenney and my girls got their dresses for $54!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards