Illinois-Chicago
Options

Married in two weeks..need hair help

Hi ladies..soooo 2 weeks before my wedding and not enough money to get another hair trial and now im reconsidering.  Take a look at the two pics and let me know your thoughts.this is the current style I plan on doing.  A very large chignon at the knap of my neck...wide enough that you can see it from the front looking at me head onhttp://www.projectwedding.com/photo/browse?photo_to_show=9668&tag=chignon&thumbs_page=4Now this is the one I am now thinking of doing.  You won't be able to see it fromt he front, no?  http://www.projectwedding.com/photo/browse?photo_to_show=9721&tag=chignon&thumbs_page=4Is it too much?  Thoughst? Opinions?Thanks in advance!maura

Re: Married in two weeks..need hair help

• Options
    awed81awed81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the first one better! I think it looks more elegant than the 2nd one. The 2nd one reminded me of a ballerina bun. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    first one for sure
  • Options
    disneyfan0511disneyfan0511 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    2 weeks!! :)  yay!  I agree with everyone - the first one for sure!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    schaiblejenschaiblejen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yea!!  for us two weekers mis and maura!!!   i am doing my hair trial on saturday and i cant decide either!!!  i like the 1st one maura
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies.  That made it much easier.  Ill stick with the original game plan
  • Options
    Sparkette19Sparkette19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you wearing a veil? I think that will help determine which style to wear on your day. They are both beautiful though. I think it's a matter of personal preference. If you want to be able to see part of the style from the front, then go with the first one. IMO, it sounds like that's what you're looking for. I don't think that either style is "too much". I think they are both classic looks.
    When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards