Illinois-Chicago
Options

Hi! A little intro!

I used to be here a long time ago, about 5 years ago.  Dumped him, but as of Wednesday, engaged to the man who has been in my life for the past 4 1/2 years. :)We live in Chicago, have lived together for 4 years, so when I announced our engagement, most comments were "It's about time!" hah!This board doesn't look the same as it was back when I was first here, it was so busy!  I'm looking forward to getting to know everybody!

Re: Hi! A little intro!

• Options
    ZelloZello member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi AutumnJoy. Welcome back! I'm in the same boat. I was first married 5 years ago as well, but things didn't turn out as planned obviously. I am so much better off now, and am happy to be marrying my real soulmate this coming December. Good luck in all your upcoming planning and congratulations! Val
    smiley dance get down

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

TTC#1 since July 2010
    6/23/11: Met with RE, began testing
    8/4/11: Follow-up with RE
    LPD, AMH 0.62 (DOR) and hypothyroidism
    8//19/11 - IUI#1 w/Follistim + Ovidrel = BFN
    9/12/11 - IUI#2 w Follistim + Ovidrel = BFP!
    Beta 1 = 197 @ 14dpo / Beta 2= 519 @ 16dpo / Beta 3 = 1563 @ 18dpo
    Due June 1st, 2012~~Born May 22nd, 2012
  • Options
    chosen175chosen175 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back! I'm also an "It's about time!" bride. lol Happy planning to you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    welcome back! =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  Welcome back to the Boards!  Interesting, was also on the boards a while back from my first engagement (also didn't work out as the guy was a major you know what and luckily found out before the wedding) but now with the right guy!  Looking forward to sharing ideas!Maria  
  • Options
    January BrideJanuary Bride member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    welcome! even after getting married i am still addicted to the knot. this board is so friendly and helpful! happy planning!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards