Illinois-Chicago
Options

music by design

Has anyone used Music by Design?

Re: music by design

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked with Muic by Design for my Sept 2010 wedding. I was inpressed with their customer service, as they actually picked up the phone and called me to ask if I had additional questions etc. In today's internet world, it is rare that a vendor will call you. I need the calls!I am using David and I like his low key demeanor, AND professionalism. You actually plan your entire wedding flow with their on line tool, that is quite extensive. So essentially, you can pick every song if you want to and I want to pick all of my music. Hth... GOOD LUCK!    
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    inpressed = impressed.
  • Options
    CynbokCynbok member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I used them for my July 2008 wedding.  We had Tony as our DJ.  Excellent service, the website was great to use in planning the reception.  Nothing cheesy at all...everything went as planned.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WE are using them for our may 2010 wedding. So far we LOVE them. So classy and professional!!! RECOMMEND!!
  • Options
    shelly&nickshelly&nick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used them for our wedding on 7/11/09.  We had Jack as our DJ.  WE LOVED THEM!!!!!  He was so great and they were wonderful with customer service.  We also used their remote satellite system for the cocktail hour and their equipment for the slideshow.  I would highly recommend them!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards