Illinois-Chicago

photo sharing website

Hi, does anyone know if there is a website that allows you to download full-size pictures?  And what do you use for photo sharing site?  Thanks.

Re: photo sharing website

• edited December 2011
    that flicker website is good. my family uses the google company one called picasa. i couldn't tell you honestly which one is better though.
  • edited December 2011
    I second Flickr. It's a life-saver because it just like you asked, you can download the original file size. I pay for the professional account so I don't run out of space! Good luck! I've seen where girls order business cards from vista print and leave them on the tables with a login and password so they can upload them. Just an idea. And, you can get them for free at VP.
    imageimage
    Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
    Married Bio (Work In Progress)
  • citybride09citybride09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used winkflash because it allows you to both upload and download the hi-res files for free. The only kicker is that you have to download the files one by one.
  • edited December 2011
    I have been on the search for this also. I need to find something very easy to use because this might be the 1st time for some guests to upload photos on the internet. Few sites I have checked out 1. Flickr - Cheap! One draw back is i couldnt figure out how to make albums. I want each user that uploads photos to create their own album. If someone knows how to do that i would love to know. 2. SmugMug- Double the cost. Though it has a lot more options and users can download photos easy. 3.Hosted Photobook (Gallery2 or Gallery3 beta) - Gallery2 isnt the easy to figure out how to setup if you dont have any computer background. Though Gallery3 is super easy to setup. I am still looking for the perfect site where my older guests have no problems uploading images and I can download full res images from the site then also .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards