Illinois-Chicago
Options

wedding website

i'm attempting to make my wedding website but i wanted to see some examples. anyone willing to share their website???thanks!

Re: wedding website

• Options
    mbuhpathimbuhpathi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    for the knotties vendor list we just use google pages but i for some reason dont think you can sign up for those anymore. i have seen weebly used a lot. rhodesign has a list of knotties with links to their sites *i think*
  • Options
    gkb0910gkb0910 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used mywedding.com for both my knot planning bio (in my siggy) and my bio for family.  That has a lot of personal info on it, so I don't want to share.  The first pages are our story (how we met) and how we got engaged with a picture from that night.  It has info about the rehearsal, RD, ceremony and reception and their times and locations.  It also lists the whole bridal party with a picture.  I have a page with accommodation information.  Our registry information is a page.  I also have a page where people can post messages to us. 
    Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used mywedding.com for the website for guests, and weebly.com for my planning bio.  I find weebly to be more flexible with the layout, but mywedding.com is fine for what I need for the guests.  Feel free to take a look, I actually just messsed around with them today :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't know if this is what you're talking about, but we are just using our knot website for our wedding website. My FI figured out how to html in pictures through google (don't ask me how). And we just shared the link with our family/friends. We have pgs: intro, how we met, engagement, wedding locale, wedding party, and then info for guests. Hope this helps a little :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought a domain, installed Wordpress and used a modified Wootheme. I'd share, but it's got a lot of personal details on it and I'd feel weird :/
    ========= Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using mywedding.com, but a lot of people had also suggested ewedding.com I think.
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used weddingtracker.com. It wasn't free, but I was able to find a coupon code online for a cheaper price. What I like about it, is you can buy your own domain, so your wedding website will be whatever URL you want (bride & groom's name) as long as it's available.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards