Illinois-Chicago
Options

Vendor Review-Anticipation Events

I just wanted to share how great Anticipation Events was in helping with day of coordination for my wedding! I cannot say enough good things about Elizabeth! I hired her as our day of coordinator only two months before our wedding. She always replied promptly to my emails and made me feel more like a friend than a client. I was a very detail oriented and hands on bride, but I needed someone to handle things for me on the big day. Because of Elizabeth I truly had a stress free wedding day! Elizabeth did a wonderful job facilitating the events in the evening, troubleshooting any issues we had, helping me with last minute details and decorating just as we had planned. She was extremely organized, professional, and friendly. We received so many compliments from our family and friends on how smoothly everything went. Elizabeth truly went above and beyond...I know our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her! Elizabeth just started her business and her prices are great...perfect for any bride! Be sure to visit her website at www.anticipationevents.com

Re: Vendor Review-Anticipation Events

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards