Illinois-Chicago
Options

Wedding Planner Recommendations?

I'm debating of getting a day of wedding planner - does anybody have any recommendations on planners?  Also, does anybody have any idea how much a day of planner costs?

Thanks!

Re: Wedding Planner Recommendations?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Kara with BLiss Weddings/Events, she is great!

http://www.blissweddingsandevents.com/home.php

They offer full wedding planning, or month of packages
    nikiplanning.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just went with Karolina Warren of www.weddingsbykarolina.com. She was really super sweet to work with and gives great value for the price.  Planners have a wide range of prices, so look around on a few websites.  The three coordinators that I called were between $400 and $1250, and all 3 were offering the same services (day-of and rehearsal practice too). 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    ecmorelecmorel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It depends on what you want/need - I went with a Day-of-Coordinator who was a step ahead of me the entire day so I didn't have to be concerned with details. She was fantastic and only $500 was so worth it. If you're interested, I can get her name to you...all the best and congratulations!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can you tell me your planner's information?  I would love to get in contact! Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I second Karolina Warren www.weddingsbykarolina.com
    She did a terrific job with my wedding in September and she was worth her weight in Gold!!!
    Please call her, she is a soft spoken, extremely detail oriented and a consumate professional.
    See my full review a couple of pages back from my 9-11-10 wedding.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would 1000% recommend Elizabeth Tulipana of Anticipation Events! She was phenominal as my DOC. She made everything run soo smooth for the rehearsal AND on the Day of.

Check out my bio vendor reviews for full details. She was the most reasonably priced one out there that I could find!
    imageimage
    Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
    Married Bio (Work In Progress)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would hightly recommend Kristin from Sweet Pea Wedding Studio for your DOC!  She was amazing to work with, and a total sweetheart.  We didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of our wedding!
  • Options
    elexanicaelexanica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Bachang:

I would try Blissful Events. Their packages range from $350-995.

info@blissfuleventsllc.com
    www.Blissfuleventsllc.com

Good Luck!!  :)

• Options
    05.05.1005.05.10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WE Event Design

email: eeversoncurley@gmail.com

Amazing! The partners are event planners by day as well, so their attention to detail and skill set is perfect.

I loved all of my vendors, but DOC was a life saver. No worries about whether the seating chart was right, the centerpieces, the gratuities, the late night mcd's delivery and then packing things up and getting them loaded in car(s).

• Options
    sully1120sully1120 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Elizabeth @ Events Worth Toasting in Arlington Heights- she did my friend and sisters wedding. She was amazing- went above and beyond!!!  Don't know how much though. www.eventsworthtoasting.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards