Illinois-Chicago
Options

Need DJ Thoughts - Cage & Aquarium or Okyne Media Labs?

We met with both tonight and were pleased with both of our meetings.   Have you used either?  If so, who was your specific dj and what did you think?  What type of music did you have played?

Any insight is much appreciated Knotties!
Me: 35/Hubs: 35 - just moved to Minneapolis from Chicago. TTC for 18 months and expecting baby #1 April 18, 2012! Needed IVF after a few failed rounds of IUI and it worked!

Re: Need DJ Thoughts - Cage & Aquarium or Okyne Media Labs?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used C&A (stolie) and was very, very happy with them. Never heard of Okyne, but really it's about how you feel with the DJ and if they'll play what you like. I loved Stolie because she actually got into the music we were playing and we could tell she had just as much fun with it as we did.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Tyler from cage and aquarium. Love love loved him from start to finish. Our dance floor was packed all night long. He played a mix of all different kinds of music. I had so many people tell me he was the best wedding DJ they've ever seen. I can't recommend this company enough and I'm so surprised they don't get more love on the knot boards.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards