Illinois-Chicago

Knotties of the Week: capital_t, ginavtob

Congratulations girls, you made it! :)   Any last minute preps/projects?  Where are you going to on your honeymoon?

Re: Knotties of the Week: capital_t, ginavtob

• edited December 2011
    OMG, yes!
    I don't know about the other girls, but we've been so busy with the holidays and trying to get everything ready....I've hardly had time to come on theknot...but then I thought that I need to make sure y'all know it's my week, so here I am!
    =D

I must admit some things haven't turned out exactly how I'd plan, but, I wouldn't change one thing about it! Stressing over seating charts and tiny dress problems just aren't worth it! That's my advice, for sure.

All that's left is confirming with vendors (probably just phone calls and such) and buying last minute stuff for the honeymoon to Cancun! So excited for that. Originally we were going to wait a couple months until after the new year, but a couple weeks ago we said, "you know what-screw that- let's go now!" So, we booked it!

Also, bringing the OOT bags to the hotel, getting a spray tan, mani/pedi and then...the Big Day!

Thanks for being such a great board and I will return with Vendor Reviews/Recap when I return!

~Captial T
    My Planning Website Tied The Knot on 12-4-10! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Have a blast and come back and PIP!!
    Jan 2011 January SC- Wedding Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    396 were invited image
    250 will be there!image
    146 are missing outimage
    0 are still thinkingimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
  • aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats ladies! Hope you have a great time preparing and have fun on your wedding days :)
  • MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    enjoy this week and hope your day is fabulous!!!
  • kag0215kag0215 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    209 Invited image
    141 Can't Wait image
    19 Have Something Better To Do image
    49 Can't Find a Mailbox imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats Ladies, may all of your wedding dreams come true!!!
  • Jami86eJami86e member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes, i am getting married on sunday. thanks for posting about it!
    Visit Jewish.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards