Illinois-Chicago
Options

HELP!!!

I have 170 days until my wedding date and i have yet to find a dress or venue!!!...I'm looking for places within my area which is close to westside of chicago.....I'm looking for inexpensive banquet halls, churches, etc. but it's soooo stressful because i'm working on a very tight budget!....I'm trying to do everything under a $4,000 budget(and I mean everything!)....can someone please be of any assistance....Please!

Re: HELP!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How many guests?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think you can find a hall for $4,000 if it is over 100 people. That is a very low budget. I don't know how you are going to do this.
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you may want to check out Church halls or VFWs. And think about doing DIY catering and no liquor...that will help cut out costs.
    For your dresse, you'll either need to buy a sample gown or I know Davids has a quick turn around for gowns and bmaid dresses.
  • Options
    kthompson76kthompson76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If your date is flexible (Friday or Sunday), check out Astoria Banquets, Chateau Bu-sche or the Abbington. All have great prices (and try to keep your guest count down). Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards