Illinois-Chicago
Options

Unity Chicago/Outdoor ceremony

Has anyone been married at the Unity Chicago "Light, Love, Laughter" church?  There are limited photos on the website and I'm curious if anyone has any.  Google is not helping!  Thanks! 

I'm trying to find a location for an outdoor ceremony that is simple.  Our reception is elsewhere and I need to find a place in the city where we can have the ceremony only.

Thanks again!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Unity Chicago/Outdoor ceremony

• Options
    laurebkraftlaurebkraft member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm curious too! I need a ceremony site that is very low-key. I have my own officiant. Have you come across any other places that are nice but inexpensive and laid-back?
    Thanks!
  • Options
    shellesbellesshellesbelles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's nearly impossible to find an outdoor space that doesn't have a ridiculous amount of restrictions and not too pricey.  We caved in and are now doing everything at the nature museum.  I did go look at the Unity Church and it is a really beautiful space and is $1500.  The main issue for us is that it is on the far north side of the city and we really wanted to be near downtown and didn't want to have to shuttle people.  Where are you looking at for your reception?
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards