Illinois-Chicago
Options

Wedding Day Scent?

Hi Ladies,
Have any of you picked out your perfume for your wedding day?
Since I'll be hugging many people that day, I thought to wear something a little more special than my normal perfume.  Any suggestions?
TIA!

Re: Wedding Day Scent?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Armani Code -- it lasts all day.  Its a little potent, but in a good way.  Every time i've worn it strangers have asked me about it! lol!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I'm going to go with Coco Chanel.   Classy, and not something I would normally splurge on.  But I figure a wedding is the best reason to do so!  Plus, I'm HUGE on scents so I wanted something new that would always remind me of my wedding day. 
    Jan 2011 January SC- Wedding Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    396 were invited image
    250 will be there!image
    146 are missing outimage
    0 are still thinkingimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amazing Grace by Philosophy. It's my usual perfume, but it works well with my body chemistry and is not to strong. I was wearing it one day and a friend told me that her sister wore it for her wedding and the perfume always reminds her of that day.
    Married on 8/7/10 My Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to wear Peony by L'Occitane.  most of the flowers at my wedding will be peonys so it's perfect! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    MsBunny312MsBunny312 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will probably try Daisy by Marc Jacobs. It's pretty popular and I don't want to pick something that might be offensive to other people.

But I'm going to take it on a test drive a few times before hand to make sure it works with my body chemistry. I've bought perfumes I loved in the store and got them home and on me and hated them. Heavens forbid that happened on my wedding day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is great. Thanks for all the suggestions, ladies!

I can't wait to spend the next several lunch hours at Sephora trying all these!
  • Options
    05.05.1005.05.10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm also doing daisy by marc jacobs. I picked up a roller of it at sephora since i didn't want a spray bottle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards