Illinois-Chicago
Options

Thank you card question

Those of you who made your own invites, did you make your thank you cards also?  To match your invites?  Just curious because we haven't even thought about thank you cards and we just received a gift in the mail from someone that we know is not coming to the wedding, so I figure now's a good time to start thinking about them.  I have it in my mind that when you ORDER your invitations and have them made, you also order thank you cards with them.  Is this correct? 

What did you do? 

Thanks!

Re: Thank you card question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had thought about getting cute custom thank you cards that said our name and then when it came down to it, I was like why spend another $200 on that. I went to Target and got some in our wedding colors for $12.99.
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • Options
    omgitsrojoomgitsrojo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I got mine from Michael's- 40 for $4.99 and just did plain white with some pearlized embellishments- I think they are perfect.

I'm planning on ordered photo thank you cards for the actual wedding though, using one of our wedding pics.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought both my invitations and thank-you notes from Michael's.  They have really nice products for very reasonable prices. 
  • Options
    jbll326jbll326 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I had bought a set to go with my invite kit. I also was planning to make some once those ran out, but by then I was all DIYed out and just wanted to get them done, so I went to Target. They don't have to match your invites and most people will not notice if they don't!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My thank you cards do not match my theme.  I want them to, but it would be costly.

Danielle
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting photo thank yous, but for now I am using some cute ones from world market and from swoozies when I get gifts in the mail.
    GP February Siggy Challenge:
    Black History Month

TTC since Feb 2012
    Diagnosed with PCOS and anovulation
    2 round clomid 1 round femara--no response
    1st round injectables/IUI 1/31---BFP! BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards