Illinois-Chicago
Options

Last Night's GTG

Hi Ladies, How did last night go? Sorry I couldn't make it. I actually came down with the stomach flu last night and been sick all day today :( I've never felt this awful before with the flu! Man... Anyhow, hope you had fun!
imageimage
Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
Married Bio (Work In Progress)

Re: Last Night's GTG

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It was me, Christine and Lindsay and it was fun...but loud, they started karaoke and it was pumped up very high...and some random lady took our picture, but it was really fun!  Next time I vote somewhere with food though...
    GP February Siggy Challenge:
    Black History Month

TTC since Feb 2012
    Diagnosed with PCOS and anovulation
    2 round clomid 1 round femara--no response
    1st round injectables/IUI 1/31---BFP! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    raeynraeyn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There was some free food earlier, but it was gone by the time you arrived, Alexa.

It was definitely much louder than the last time we were there. We had to move farther away from where they set up the karaoke so we could hear each other without screaming. Still lots of fun, though.

I hope you feel better soon, Kate!
    imageimage
    BFP on Jan. 18; EDD Oct. 1
    EDD Oct. 1image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW! Karaoke! Didn't know they did that there. Glad you ladies had fun despite the noise! Looking forward to the next one. Thanks Lindsay, still feel awful today, just hoping it leaves sooner than later. :(
    imageimage
    Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
    Married Bio (Work In Progress)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I showed up but wasn't able to identify my fellow Chi-Knotties.  I hung out for a bit then went home.  Kate, I hope you feel better.
  • Options
    raeynraeyn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw, that's too bad. I was there from 5:20 to around 9ish. We really need to have some sort of system to find people...
    imageimage
    BFP on Jan. 18; EDD Oct. 1
    EDD Oct. 1image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That would be a great idea.  Hopefully, there will be another GTG before I get mnarried.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards