Illinois-Chicago
Options

Elizabeth Wray Designs

Hi everyone! I was looking into having elizabeth wray designs help with the ceremony and reception decor.  Has anyone ever used them before or are going to use them?  Anyone have any idea what type of prices I'm looking at?  Any information will help! Thanks!

Re: Elizabeth Wray Designs

• Options
    netgrl22netgrl22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met with Elizabeth and from what she indicated about my budget and what I was looking for she seemed to be very pricey.  She had a lot of ideas and I know another bride who worked with her and had a great experience.  My experience wasn't great though.  She kept taking other calls during our appointment and never followed up with a quote as promised.  She also essentially told me that she couldn't do what I wanted for my budget even though the two other florists I met with could easily make it work.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She's pretty high...I want to say she starts at 5 or 6K. She's does a fabulous job, but is defintiely a tad pricey. I've seen one wedding she handled and the event team that brought in her designs were great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    As a planner, I've worked with her MANY times over the years. If you have the budget for it, I believe it's totally worth her expertise and ideas. She's brillant and her flower designs are very creative.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards