Illinois-Chicago
Options

Looking for an officiant rec for a short ceremony...

we're looking for just the standard ceremony, nothing fancy. We don't want any fluff like unity candles, etc. Those things are great for some, but just don't fit our personalities. Any ideas?

Thanks all!

Re: Looking for an officiant rec for a short ceremony...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was at the Abbington open house a few weeks ago and met the "original rent-a-rev". He was nice and seems like a genuine guy. Try googling him if you are interested. I don't happen to have his contact info, but have seen his ads in various magazines.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Rev. Thomas J Perrucci.  He's really affordable and pretty easy to get along with.  We aren't doing any of the unity candles or anything either and his ceremonies were really customizable to what we wanted to do.  Definitely worth a look.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Does IL let you use officiants tht were ordained online? Being married  by a friend seems more personal.
    Anniversary image
  • Options
    melpen3melpen3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just booked I Do Weddings, with Rev. Phil Landers. He does a basic 20 min ceremony. From the moment we meet him we knew we wanted him to marry us. He seems like he really cares and is going to put some thought into the ceremony. He has also received a lot of great reviews you should check him out. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards