Illinois-Chicago

The Knot & GigMasters Wedding Entertainment Sweepstakes - Ends 1/13/2013

Hey Chicago Knotties!

Are you planning the entertainment for your wedding? Good news!  We are running a sweepstakes with GigMasters.com now through Sunday 1/13/13.

Details:

We’ll select at random, one winner who will receive one (1) free 30 minute online or phone consultation with a GigMasters wedding entertainment representative. After the consultation, the GigMasters representative will provide the Prize winner with a list of possible entertainers in his or area, and help them to arrange to receive price quotes. GigMasters will pay for the entertainment chosen by the Prize winner, up to $200.

How to enter? It’s easy!

Answer this question in the thread: What is the one song you do NOT want to hear at your wedding?

Good luck!

Knot Jennifer

No purchase necessary. For official rules for the Wedding Entertainment Sweepstakes please click this link.

http://www.xoedge.com/rules/2013/GigMasters-Sweepstakes-Official-Rules-Final.pdf

Re: The Knot & GigMasters Wedding Entertainment Sweepstakes - Ends 1/13/2013

• THE ONE SONG I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR AT MY WEDDING IS "WIFEY" BY: NEXT. IT SEEMS AS EVERY AFRICAN AMERICAN PLAYS THIS SONG AT THEIR WEDDING AND EVEN THOUGH IT MAY FIT THE OCCASSION IT IS SO CLICHE.
  • The one song I don't want to hear at my wedding is The Macarena. I'm getting married in 2013. Not twenty years ago.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards