Illinois-Chicago
Options

Vendor Reviews from 8/22/10 (PIP) (part 2)

Caterer: J&L Catering - A+

Rachel from J&L Catering was fantastic to work with!  From the moment we walked in for our first tasting, we were treated like royalty!  They were always very professional, great at communicating, and came up with a great menu to match our budget.

The day of the wedding the food was fantastic and looked beautiful!  Our guests are still raving about the salmon!

Florist: - Zuzu’s Petals - A+

I worked with both Natalie and Dan for my wedding flowers.  They were both incredible!  I met with two florists and Zuzu’s was my top choice by far!  They came in within my budget and did exactly what I wanted.  They were great with communication.  Natalie even seemed super excited to use sunflowers for my wedding because they are somewhat untraditional for wedding flowers.  They were very accommodating too!  A friend of mine at work built the Chuppah for my ceremony.  They set it up for me at the wedding and the price was included in the day-of-setup fee!  My bouquet ended up being one of my favorite things about the wedding.  

Cake and Favors: Vanille Patisserie - A+

I worked with Keli from Vanille.  She was wonderful!  The cake was delicious and beautiful.  It was exactly what I wanted.  She was great to work with from beginning to end!

The day of the wedding, she brought us a gift bag with a mini 4” version of our cake for the wedding night, some macaroons, some other candy, and a coupon for a free 6” version of our cake at our 1 year anniversary! 

We ordered our favors from Vanille as well.  We ordered boxes of two French Macaroons in our wedding colors.  I wanted to use them as our placecards as well.  Keli told me that all I had to do was bring her the nametags at least 3 days before the wedding and she would tie them on!  They were beautiful and people loved them!

Unfortunately, I heard that Keli decided not to do custom cakes anymore.  They want to focus on their French pastries!  I highly recommend them for that as well!

Married!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards