Illinois-Chicago
Options

Chicago Knottie GTG

Hey Girls,

With the warmer weather approaching, just wondering if any of you would be up for a Knottie GTG?
imageimage
Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
Married Bio (Work In Progress)

Re: Chicago Knottie GTG

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm kinda slow... is GTG get together?  if so, i'm game :)

FI and I are going on our "engagement-moon" 4/10-4/18, other than that i'm free anytime!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love to!  If it's nice out we could go to a place with a patio.  Kerryman & Citizen both have great patios.  If we did a Wednesday, Citizen has 1/2 priced cocktails & $4 sandwiches.  

• Options
    ladybug7485ladybug7485 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in! I wonder if we could fit it in before stephanie's wedding?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_chicago-knottie-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:550bdc3a-edd3-4706-be72-5de450db6c26Post:45543181-af25-4727-a4bc-829efd75bfb4">Re: Chicago Knottie GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]i'm kinda slow... is GTG get together?  if so, i'm game :) FI and I are going on our "engagement-moon" 4/10-4/18, other than that i'm free anytime!
    Posted by Love is Bald[/QUOTE]
    Yes, you're right, it's get together. Awe, that's cute...engagement-moon. I said that too!
    imageimage

Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_chicago-knottie-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:550bdc3a-edd3-4706-be72-5de450db6c26Post:f445c271-d2f0-4820-89cd-1ed55d3c2b09">Re: Chicago Knottie GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm in! I wonder if we could fit it in before stephanie's wedding?
    Posted by ladybug7485[/QUOTE]
    I agree! Steph, could you do the week of the 5th?
    imageimage

Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can! Any night but Monday actually work for me! Yay!
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_chicago-knottie-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:550bdc3a-edd3-4706-be72-5de450db6c26Post:d2a32354-8116-48a6-a478-438520a69a99">Re: Chicago Knottie GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can! Any night but Monday actually work for me! Yay!
    Posted by sgylling[/QUOTE]
    Does Wednesday or Thursday work for you? I know RHO works on Thursdays, so was trying to include her! RHO are you there????? :)
    imageimage

Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here!
    Aww, I'm touched that you thought of me! =)

If you're looking at the week of the 5th, I'm off the 5th(monday), and the 6th works great for me (tuesday). Or the 9th that friday.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love to join for my first Chicago Knottie GTG! I'm all for the 5th or 6th!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tuesday works for me, I would probably prefer not to do Friday. But any other day works and if Friday is the only time everyone can make it, I could probably swing it.
    (Wed, Thurs do too)
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    amylulichamylulich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How fun! I would love to--unfortunately I can't do the 6th (Tues) or 7th (Weds). Again, if one of those days works for everyone else, I will have to try to make the next one!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I'm available any day besides Wednedsay :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I am out for Friday now, sorry! In Tues-Thurs:) Just to cause some more confusion;)
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tuesday is going to be tough for me but I could Monday, Wednesday or Thursday. I probably won't make it until around 6:15 or 6:30 though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i wouldn't mind joining as a newbie to these things - if that was cool - i can flexible with my schedule too so the new one doesn't make things complicated :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am in any of those days, but as usual wont get back to the city until around 7 or 7:15 (which might be wishfull thinking with the 290 construction!)
    GP February Siggy Challenge:
    Black History Month

TTC since Feb 2012
    Diagnosed with PCOS and anovulation
    2 round clomid 1 round femara--no response
    1st round injectables/IUI 1/31---BFP! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Umm....so can the majority of you do Tuesday?
    imageimage

Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It seemed like most could and if not they said maybe the next one they can make? So, maybe you should write a new post, I bet people stopped reading this one. Just to confirm it, if that is the plan! Yay, one last GTG:) for me!
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can't make it on Tuesday, but you girls have fun and I'll try to make it to the next one!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards