Illinois-Chicago
Options

Bridesmaid gift ideas other than jewelry

So i just got these really cute monogrammed totes from The Knot shop on sale for my bmaids and I have no idea what to put in them.  I want my bridesmaids to incorporate their own style into the dress i picked out, so I told them to pick out their own jewelry.  Does anyone have any ideas that I could put in this tote?  I was thinking of a digital picture frame, but this could get costly since I have 8.  Also, what is everyone spending on their gifts for their bridesmiads?

Re: Bridesmaid gift ideas other than jewelry

• Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try to personalize their gifts. Does one like to travel? get her new baggage tags. Does one love to read? maybe a BN gift card.
    I got mine (so far) just a Coach wristlet from the outlet and I'm planning on also doing maybe a pashmina and stuff specific to each girl they would like to have.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought my girls a monogrammed bag too, each monogrammed in their favorite colors with a bow on it.  I too bought wristlet's for my girls that can fit their cell phones, id's and a mirror/lip gloss in it so they have something to tote around their stuff the day of!  I think i'm also going to include a picture frame for each girl that either has a picture of us or is blank so they can fill it with one after the wedding.  I havent decided what else yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    one of the best gifts i ever got as a bridesmaid was a shower wrap (like a robe). it had each of our names embroidered on it and we all wore them while getting ready and tood some really cute pics in them.  unfortunately for me the bride form that wedding is my moh and we have a few similar bridesmaid so i wont be able to steal her idea :(
  • Options
    u_rica77u_rica77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what your budge is, but I did monogrammed waffle robes that were around $35 each. I thought they turned out really nice and everyone seemed to like them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker< br > Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe some cute pajamas that appeal to their personalities. Gift cards are great, too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    shop for them like it's their birthday

the digital frames are awesome, though.... Black Friday sales??
    7/10/10 imageDandy
  • Options
    megs175megs175 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for all the ideas!!  Mandy--I was thinking of going on Black Friday!!  Hopefully I'll find some good sales!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the PJ idea....I did gift cert. to the salon where we all got our hair and makeup done
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am thinking about getting them all a spa gift cert.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards