Illinois-Chicago
Options

Coed Bachelorette party?

My honor attendant is a guy and will be planning my bachelorette party.  So I am wondering if I should invite guy friends to the Bachelorette party.  My Man of Honor is gay and as such is ok with going places my straight guy friends might be uncomfortable at.  But would it be weird to invite just my gay guy friends?  It would be nice for Jules not to be the only guy, but i have never been to a bachelorette that had guys there so i am not sure what the best etiquette or plan of attack is.  Thanks.  Anyone else in a similar situtation?  Other ladies with men of honor?  What are you doing? 

Re: Coed Bachelorette party?

• Options
    MsBunny312MsBunny312 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ask your man of honor what he's most comfortable with. Then invite people accordingly.
  • Options
    mmarkinammarkina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a female maid of honor, but many of my friends are male, so I had both guys and girls at my bachelorette (including our best man). We didn't go to a male stip club or anything (we did go see a burlesque show, which everyone enjoyed), but everyone had fun hanging out and having drinks. It was fun to spend time with people I like rather than having to just limit it to girls.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards