Illinois-Chicago
Options

Passing this along - win a (pseudo) wedding at Wrigley

Hi everyone -

I just got an email from Lou Malnatis for a contest for a free wedding at Wrigley Field (or a renewal of vows for those already married).  Thought I would pass it along. 

Looking at the grand prize, its not all the bells and whistles of a traditional wedding:

Grand prize winner will also receive an exclusive wedding or vow renewal ceremony on the field at Wrigley before the Cubs game on June 13th, 2010 (5 minute ceremony officiated on the field). The wedding party will be brought on the field by a Chicago Trolley (includes 10 friends/family), and will be required to wear Home Run Inn and Lou Malnati’s apparel as designated by Sponsor. Grand Prize also includes 10 FREE Cubs tickets for the June 13, 2010 game, a Chicago Trolley after-party (1 hour post game) and a tiered pizza wedding cake.

For anyone interested, visit http://throughthickandthincontest.com/index.html
Our wedding SDE: Our wedding Feature: PW=demo

Re: Passing this along - win a (pseudo) wedding at Wrigley

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yummm.... love me some Lou's!

Don't think i'd love the 5 min ceremony though :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_passing-this-along-win-pseudo-wedding-wrigley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:6a8a2895-13d9-4275-bf77-7cbe75b9bd33Post:3b3a4ae0-453a-4e3c-8685-47fb7452a60e">Passing this along - win a (pseudo) wedding at Wrigley</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone - I just got an email from Lou Malnatis for a contest for a free wedding at Wrigley Field (or a renewal of vows for those already married).  Thought I would pass it along.  Looking at the grand prize, its not all the bells and whistles of a traditional wedding: Grand prize winner will also receive an exclusive wedding or vow renewal ceremony on the field at Wrigley before the Cubs game on June 13th, 2010 (5 minute ceremony officiated on the field).<strong> The wedding party will be brought on the field by a Chicago Trolley (includes 10 friends/family), and will be required to wear Home Run Inn and Lou Malnati’s apparel as designated by Sponsor. </strong>Grand Prize also includes 10 FREE Cubs tickets for the June 13, 2010 game, a Chicago Trolley after-party (1 hour post game) <strong>and a tiered pizza wedding cake. </strong>For anyone interested, visit <a href="http://throughthickandthincontest.com/index.html" rel="nofollow">http://throughthickandthincontest.com/index.html</a>
    Posted by Golfer09[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>sounds.........awesome</div>
  • Options
    jennajenjennajen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that's so cool!  I'm not digging the 5 minute ceremony though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL "required to wear Home Run Inn and Lou Malnati’s apparel as designated by Sponsor".  I wonder what that will look like....
  • Options
    Golfer09Golfer09 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL - I know!  I would see this more in line with a bachelor/bachelorette outing versus an actual wedding. 

Makes that B96 Free White Castle Wedding look like high society...at least they got a real cake, the bride got to wear a real (non-sponsored) wedding dress, and event photography!
    Our wedding SDE: Our wedding Feature: PW=demo
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend just sent me this too, she is applying to do it to renew her vows, which I think would be a better fit than a wedding! I think that would be fun!
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL....I agree with the previous post about the white castle wedding!  I do think it would be fun for a vow renewal though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 260 Invited image
    167 Thrilled to Attend image
    71 Devastated they can't make it image
    22 making us sweat it out image
    RSVP Date- June 30
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards