Illinois-Chicago
Options

Update bio!

I'm not sure what other boards you ladies hang out on, but I posted on DIY and Invites that I updated my Ms. bio with instructions and pics on how I made my kangaroo pocket invites; in case you're interested!

Re: Update bio!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    love the bios!! :)

What exactly is your cake topper?? bc... i love it!
  • Options
    hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  The cake topper is made out of wood from etsy.  It's our logo we used on invites, etc.  I just sent the jpeg and had someone cut it for me and then I painted and assembled :O)
  • Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love them! I wanted to do these pockets invites, but my mom was not really into them for whatever reason so we are doing regular pocketfolds. I can't believe you DIY'ed them all!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, hahaha I thought your caketopper was made of chocolate!!! Lol!!! No more wine at lunch :)
  • Options
    hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_update-bio?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:6e7917e1-6bc4-4cc4-97d9-d79b2f07575ePost:c628d647-bb9a-47a0-a6d8-ab0050a8cad3">Re: Update bio!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, hahaha I thought your caketopper was made of chocolate!!! Lol!!! No more wine at lunch :)
    Posted by Love is Bald[/QUOTE]

Mmm, that would have been a fantastic idea. Dang!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards