Illinois-Chicago
Options

*kellym & aimers*

I wanna see pics of your dress! post post post! :)

Re: *kellym & aimers*

• Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is mine, Mori Lee #4608!....but visualize as strapless and sweetheart because I'm having it altered that way. I'm slightly pissed because after I found my dress and bought it, I saw #4524 is basically the same thing but strapless and sweetheart, so I wish I would have seen that one so I didn't have to pay to have mine altered!
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aimers, mine is the 4524 Mori Lee and I LOVE IT!!!!! I'm sure yours will turn out perfectly :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @mrspaps that is so cool! There is a girl on my month board who has that dress too so we've been bouncing hair and accessory ideas off of each other.
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

good idea!! we should totally swap ideas :) I know I'm not weaing a necklace and want more dramatic earrings and a bracelet instead. Post pics of your dress after you get it altered!

• Options
    kellym050370kellym050370 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohhh I feel all included now!  Ha ha!  I have been away from The Knot for the past few days!  My dress is a Mori Lee as well!

I cannot say enough about shopping around when you love a dress. I knew this was the one when I tried it on but I also knew I was not paying the amount that the original bridal shop wanted.  So I went to Here Comes the Bride in Addison and they had the dress and MUCH cheaper (Yes I am plugging them ha ha).

• Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here Comes the Bride is a really awesome store, the ladies there are always so nice and I didn't even buy my dress from them (bought in IN at my parents house). Yay for the Mori Lee girls!! :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohhh MrsPaps I love your dress!!!  Here Comes the Bride won me on how nice they were!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_kellym-aimers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:7376d2bf-2d26-4633-975b-a991d3d5b488Post:287b32ca-4fb5-4a1f-a988-68baca90ed30">Re: *kellym & aimers*</a>:
    [QUOTE]good idea!! we should totally swap ideas :) I know<strong> I'm not weaing a necklace and want more dramatic earrings and a bracelet instead.</strong> Post pics of your dress after you get it altered!
    Posted by MrsPaps[/QUOTE]
    I'm thinking about not wearing a necklace either...I just don't want to take away from my hair/dress, etc. I will certainly post pics when I have it altered!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i bought my mori lee dress at here comes the bride too!!! everyone in there was so nice and not pushy at all. when i shopped around for another month and then went back there, they gave me just as much time and attention as they did when i first stepped in the door.
    they made me love the dress shopping experience again!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lkeefner - that's awesome!  When I was there I was so excited they had the Mori Lee that I wanted and my bridesmaids that were with me didn't like it.  I was so disappointed that while in the dressing room with Diane, I started to cry!  She was super sweet and supportive so of course, I had to get my dress there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards