Illinois-Chicago

If you did/are doing the large, poster-sized seating chart, where are you getting it done?

And would you be able to give me a ballpark of what something like that usually runs?

TIA!

Re: If you did/are doing the large, poster-sized seating chart, where are you getting it done?

• edited December 2011
    I had mine done by Kio Kreations. It cost $50 (for the design, and printing) and it was AWESOME! I also created a floor plan of our venue which made it really helpful to our guests. Kristen made tweeks since she's the pro. I was so relieved I didn' thave to sit and write everything out!  Everyone commented on how great it was!

I'm selling the frame for $20 if you're interested!

imageimage
    Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
    Married Bio (Work In Progress)
  • edited December 2011
    Holy cow, kthame, that is gorgeous!!! And the price is right!

I'll try to decide soon if we're going to do one or not & get back to you on the frame. Thanks so much!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi There,
    Although I didn't use a seating chart Kio Kreations did a fabulous job on all of my decor and florals for our wedding. Kristin ROCKS!

Check out the website for all of her work www.kiokreations.com

Best of luck!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I made mine on my own- I printed out the seating chart 24x36 (but you can get it bigger) for   $2.00 at Staples!
    All you have to do is create the document on your computer and bring it in a flash drive to Staples and they will enlarge it for you.
    I bought the frame and easel for it from hobby lobby !

Very inexpensive and turned out great!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards