Illinois-Chicago
Options

what wedding TV shows do you love and which one's can you not stand?

I like SYTTD (all 3 of them) but am wondering what shows do you watch and which ones do you hate?

Re: what wedding TV shows do you love and which one's can you not stand?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love SYTTD! I also like My Fair Wedding. David Tutera is awesome, and really talented! As for the ones I can't stand, Bridalplasty was ridiculous. I never even watched it but whenever I saw promos for it, it looked completely obnoxious. And I don't really like Girl Meets Gown. It's like a really boring version of SYTTD.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love em all except Bridalplasty. Starting to get annoyed by Bridezillas and Rich Bride, Poor Bride.
  • Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love SYTTD and My Fair Wedding. Super annoyed with Rich Bride Poor Bride and FI turned on Bridalplasty once--yikes!
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like Who's Wedding Is It Anyway but sometimes those brides are nuts!
    I'm not a fan of My Fair Wedding, I don't like how he comes in and changes everything (even though the final result is awesome).

I hate how so many shows revolve around a theme and they are usually pretty extreme themes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_wedding-tv-shows-love-ones-can-not-stand?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:7d8d35da-4ac9-43fe-9595-c4104d55afa5Post:c571d31f-1183-4669-a975-5ca1fc137b35">Re: what wedding TV shows do you love and which one's can you not stand?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love em all except Bridalplasty. Starting to get annoyed by Bridezillas and Rich Bride, Poor Bride.
    Posted by Eener23[/QUOTE]

I agree, Bridezillas makes me want to throw stuff at my TV. There's no way that show isn't scripted.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like that 4 weddings show, where they go to each others weddings. But sometimes there's like one really snotty, stuck up girl. I used to love my fair wedding and syttd but don't watch them anymore.
    Last Post 7/8 Leave for Paradise 7/9 Our Beach Wedding 7/13

Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I love the original SYTTD but I don't like the Atlanta version-the shop owner Lori rubs me the wrong way.

I really love Rich Bride, Poor Bride and Four Weddings.

I can't stand Bridezillas.  I don't watch stuff like Bridalplasty or shedding for the wedding. 

I am not a huge fan of My Fair Wedding.  I don't buy the premise of the show-they sell the show that it's 3 weeks before the wedding when he starts working with these brides.  I call BS...half these brides don't even have a venue-how do you not have a venue 3 weeks away from your wedding? 
    And how convenient that all of these vendors, venues and dresses are all available at three weeks notice...lies!!!!!
    :steps off soapbox: 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love SYTTD!  I'm not a big fan on Bridezillas... I just cant fathom that people really act that way and think that its all magnified because the cameras are around!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards