Illinois-Chicago
Options

Transportation Trolly vs Bus/limo

So what is everyone thoughts about having a Trolly or a Limo Bus ?

We both wanted to have a hummer or one of the extoic streched limos but they seem very cramped inside. The GM are big guys and I think it might lead to some problems.   Any comments ? 
So should we go for the looks on the outside or space/look on the inside ?
The limo bus looks very nice inside and has alot of room but looks very plain from the outside. 

Any recomendations of a tranportation company to contact ? Any to stay away from ?

Re: Transportation Trolly vs Bus/limo

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i think a red or white wedding trolley looks very nice. if you like the stretch hummer try looking at stretch escalades or other SUV types. a regular limo would probably be equally as cramped as a stretch car but the escalade is more roomy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had a limo bus. I think it held 22 people.  I chose it over the strech vehicles based  on the issue of being able to stand up, or not have to squish or wrinkle my dress so much.   Also, how long will you be in it, how far do you have to go?  We went from suburbs to city and back so we didn't want to use a trolley, as we heard they don't travel as well on highways. I do love the look of a trolley, and I would want to know if they have air conditioning for summer, heat for winter if I were hiring one.
  • Options
    vszymanvszyman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had a limo bus; held 24 people comfortably- it was winter and cold, and we figured this would be warmer than a trolley (altough trolly ppl promised us that would not be the case).

If I had a summer wedding I would have gone with a tolley ( but one that could open or close the windows; you never know if it will rain).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having a trolley and my photographer was excited because he said that pictures in there turn out so much better than in the other types of vehicles. Just a thought!
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Any recomendations on a company to call for a Trolly or  LimoBus ?

• Options
    jczapl112jczapl112 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just booked the www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=1&ved=0CAcQFDAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.trolleycar.net%2F&rct=j&q=bensenville+trolley&ei=UfFgS9GlGo-SNp-g7PML&usg=AFQjCNEYiyESC420w-3NZM6H3TNshcohzA" title="Trolley Car & Bus Co" class="l" onmousedown="return rwt(this,'','','res','1','AFQjCNEYiyESC420w-3NZM6H3TNshcohzA','','0CAcQFDAA')">Trolley Car & Bus Cowww.trolleycar.net

226 Park Street
    Bensenville, IL 60106-2557

Very good pricing comparatively
  • Options
    marilenamarilena member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We had a trolley. I think you have more room to spread out, especially if you have a bigger dress, and the pics are much cuter (especially since they let in more light). We used The Trolley Car Company, highly recommend.

http://www.trolleycar.net/rates.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards