Illinois-Chicago
Options

Bachelorette Party Help!

Hi Ladies! My best friend's bachelorette party date is coming up, and i still dont know what to do! We have a hotel room at the W on Lake Shore, but dont know where to go for dinner and dancing nearby.

Suggestions, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIA!

Re: Bachelorette Party Help!

• Options
    tonya07tonya07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could do dinner at Sunda (depending on how many people, up to 12 is comfortable for groups), they have tons of really great martinis, and tasty food!  It's a newer hot restaurant, and it's pan-asian cuisine.  A lot of celebs eat there, so you might have a spotting : )

You could also do dinner at La Madia.  They have a great private area that looks nice.  The food is great here too, they have gourmet pizzas!

Afterward, both of these places are in a great area for nightlife... River North.  I would suggest Hub 51 (downstairs is the dance club Sub 51), Social 25, Underground, and Epic (with an awesome rooftop).  You could bar hop, or stay in one place.  There are a ton of choices in the area.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I threw my friend's bachelorette in April and we went to Theory on Hubbard for drinks and food first. They were really accomodating and reserved a huge table for us. After that we just bar hopped in River North. Also, I just had drinks at the rooftop at the Affinia Hotel's bar/lounge C-View and it was such a great view!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Bachelorette parties I have been to lately we have gone to Sushi Samba, Hub/Sub 51, La Salle Power Company, Pop's for Champagne,The rooftop at the Wit (very cool). I like the Sunda idea and Tonya had a great list of places to go. Have fun!
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • Options
    Sparkette19Sparkette19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My girls are taking me to Arlington Race Track during day, dinner at a Bistro in Palatine and a piano bar in Arlington Heights.

I'm looking forward to it b/c it's local. It's cheaper than the city and we're going to nicer places too.

The race track is always a good time! I have my dress and hat all ready. =)
    When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
  • Options
    alyreneealyrenee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://beautybar.com/

What about Beauty Bar?  They have martini and manicure happy hours that sound soooo fun.
  • Options
    mrs.rabmrs.rab member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just at one this weekend and we went to Kit Kat Lounge (not sure how you feel about drag shows) but this was FANTASTIC! The package that we had was $25 pp for desserts and two martinis each, but everything was so so good! 
    After we went to the bar next door, Cell Block and had a great time there too.
    Both are on Halstead in Boys Town. 

imageimageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i decided on a massages & pool day at our hotel (the W lakeshore), then a Manicure & Martini at Beauty bar, followed dinner at Kan Zuman (belly dancers!), and drinks at Martini Park.
    I did Kit Kat Lounge for my bachelorette party and i loved it! However, the b-party i'm throwing is for the girl who was my maid of honor, so i dont want to duplicate my bachelorette night.

Thanks for all your suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards