Illinois-Chicago
Options

Where to get inserts cut at?

I am printing my inserts at home but would love to outsource the cutting of them. Any suggestions? Should I trust Kinko's to do this sort of thing? I have 3 inserts of different sizes and need 110 of each and am able to print 2 per page.

Re: Where to get inserts cut at?

• Options
    hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    If you don't mind doing it yourself, you could cut at Staples.  They have a heavy duty cutter and I cut tons of my items there for free w/o anyone saying anything to me.

Otherwise, I think they offer cutting services as well (I think it's like $0.10 a sheet or something? Maybe up to $0.50)
  • Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, if you want to cut them yourself, I'm pretty sure Archivers stores have big paper cutters. Back when I was a scrapbooker (no time now), I used to go there to cut stuff.
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a paper cutter but I figure a copy place might have a more precise trimmer.
    Thanks for the Staples idea though, maybe I'll try them for free!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going to use Kinkos which charges a $1.50 per cut (for a stack of up to 200). So like our invitation has 2 invites on them next to each other which is 5 total cuts which would be $7.50 for 100 pages to be cut.

Don't use Office Depot- other brides have said they don't bind their paper and so the cut doesn't go straight down.

Kinkos wants little markers on the corner to make sure that they align. 
    Anniversary image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards