Illinois-Chicago
Options

Have you been to a boudoir marathon shoot?

Who did you use and what was your experience like-did you get to change outfits, was it pretty private, did it feel weird?  Did other people see you (besides the photographer) in your unmentionables?
I want to do this but I don't know what to expect, especially being I'm a larger girl and it took a lot of guts to embrace the decision to do this.
Just looking for some reassurance I guess.
Any info you ladies can provide would really be appreciated!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Have you been to a boudoir marathon shoot?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I did one with Danielle Aquiline last September.  I actually brought a bunch of outfits and she helped me pick out ones for the photos.  I think we went with 7 outfit changes.  It was in a suite at Trump Towers so hair and make up people were in the living area/kitchen while we were in the bedroom taking photos.  You changed in the bathroom.  She was the only one to see me.  It felt weird in the beginning but Danielle made you feel comfortable.  I actually had a baseball and football jersey outfit on so we went with those first before gradually wearing less.  Haha.  It was a lot of fun to do!  She made me feel like a supermodel and I felt so great the rest of the day!  Have fun with it!  Your fiance will love it!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just did one with Kathleen Thame. She made me feel really comfortable. It was a marathon shoot with one girl after another, but she was the only one who saw me in my outfits. It was a hotel so had me change in the bathroom and come out when I was ready. I thought I would be uncomfortable but it wasn't at all! I think you should do it! We're only young once, right?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow I had no idea about these but now I think I want to do this too!  Is it expensive?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I inquired with Kara Schultz and she quoted me $350.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards