Illinois-Chicago
Options

real housewives

anyone watch the series of places these crazy women are from?  Whats your favorite?  anyone watching Miami?  Those girls are nuts already, it should be a good season I think!  But it seems like they hardly know each other...

Re: real housewives

• Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I watch them all but Atlanta--they were too crazy for my taste. I'm not too sure about the Miami one yet.
    Do you also watch Bethanny's new show??
  • Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I usually watch the seasons over the summer and stuff when the rest of the network tv isn't on. My favs are OC and NYC. NYC is starting again soon! OC started again recently but it got kicked off my DVR for something else. I never really liked Atlanta, and I wanted to watch DC but always missed it.  I'll watch the reruns of any of them if I'm on the treadmill or something.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I tuned out of Atlanta too!  They were just TOO much.

My favorite has been Beverly Hills, OMG I could re-watch that one over and over and over.  I love NYC too and yes, you know im watching Bethenny!!  I didnt like her a lot on NYC HW, but I love her on her own show... and that husband, he is a hottie!  I feel so bad how they are torn between visiting his family as much as he wants and bethenny wanting to be on their own sometimes... I can def see where they are both coming from though!

• Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh I forgot about DC...I didn't really watch that one. I'm glad the original is back on with the OC and that NYC is starting in April.
    think they'd ever do a Chicago one? haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I heard they ARE doing a Chicago one.....

Real Housewives of the North Shore....thye would all be from Wilmette, Winnetka, Kenniworth, etc.
    image **Married 7/9/11**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oooo...mmmmmm.....ggggg........ its about time!  OOO now im itchin to see it..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the Beverly Hills ladies! I really am a reality tv addict and will watch any of them but BH is my fav. I really like Bethany too. I didn't like her much on HW either but her show is pretty cute.
    Last Post 7/8 Leave for Paradise 7/9 Our Beach Wedding 7/13

Planning Bio
  • Options
    TEA&CoTEA&Co member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG, love love LOVE Real Housewives!  Any of them, pretty much...except for DC and Miami.  And I usually forget when Atlanta's on...but I religiously watch New Jersey, Beverly Hills, OC, and New York!  And I have a weird thing when any time it's replayed on Bravo, I watch, no matter how many times I've seen it.  My FI looooves that little habit of mine, haha.  And they replay old episodes on NBC from 12-1 on weekdays.  LOVE Real Housewives...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heard they are doing CHicago too, but it might of gotten stalled becuase of the economy?

This is an old story but:
    http://www.nbcchicago.com/the-scene/archive/Local-Socialites-Hunting-For-Housewives-Role.html
  • Options
    Marrin713Marrin713 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Are they always socialites on these shows?  I've never watched one, but I think if you're going to do a show on "real" housewives, then maybe they should be real KWIM?  How about real housewives of Bridgeport, or Lakeview or Humboldt Park?  Now THAT would be a show.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the real housewives and Bethenny's new show!!
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_real-housewives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:8db478c1-7729-4637-91be-0f1766ad4267Post:ec6296d7-4a3a-4834-9978-29199763921b">Re: real housewives</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are they always socialites on these shows?  I've never watched one, but I think if you're going to do a show on "real" housewives, then maybe they should be real KWIM?  How about real housewives of Bridgeport, or Lakeview or Humboldt Park?  Now THAT would be a show.
    Posted by Marrin713[/QUOTE]
    they are mostly socialites but are highly entertaining! it's like high school drama all over again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards