Illinois-Chicago
Options

Suggestions for website

Hello Ladies!

Wondering suggestions for a friend for creating her website, she was not impressed by theknot.com. Thanks!!

Re: Suggestions for website

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Weebly.  It is super user friendly, even if you've never made a website before. It's what I used to make my bio, which you can check out below if you'd like.
  • Options
    barbbhowwbarbbhoww member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    weebly or mywedding.com if your looking for a guest website.
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mywedding.com for guest website
    google sites for planning bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been really happy with weddingwindow.com for my guest website. The only downside is that you have to pay for it.  But I found coupon codes online that helped alot.  And I LOOOOOVE the tools.  They are my lifeline in this wedding planning chaos.
    Jan 2011 January SC- Wedding Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    396 were invited image
    250 will be there!image
    146 are missing outimage
    0 are still thinkingimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
  • Options
    tonya07tonya07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_suggestions-website?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:919d1149-d8c1-4686-90ed-a39f3f8196dbPost:23ac82ef-a1ba-4e8d-b155-8d3115bd0364">Re: Suggestions for website</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been really happy with weddingwindow.com for my guest website. The only downside is that you have to pay for it.  But I found coupon codes online that helped alot.  And I LOOOOOVE the tools.  They are my lifeline in this wedding planning chaos.
    Posted by aperitisa[/QUOTE]

This is the website that I used.  I love how much you can customize!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like Mywedding for a guest site. I did my planning bio in google and found it SO much less user friendly than weebly, which I used for my married bio, super easy. I switched cause I ran out of space in google.
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE weebly!
    imageimage
    Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
    Married Bio (Work In Progress)
  • Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using weebly for my planning bio and weddingwire.com for my guest site. Both are pretty user friendly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_suggestions-website?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:919d1149-d8c1-4686-90ed-a39f3f8196dbPost:6c0b7da4-6a48-41f7-8226-089fe4d2da84">Re: Suggestions for website</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suggestions for website : This is the website that I used.  I love how much you can customize!
    Posted by tonya07[/QUOTE]

Yeah definitely.  I played around with a few themes and tweaked one so that it matches my invites and STDs perfectly!
    Jan 2011 January SC- Wedding Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    396 were invited image
    250 will be there!image
    146 are missing outimage
    0 are still thinkingimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try weddingwire.com!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards