Illinois-Chicago
Options

Jolie Photography Recommendations

Has anyone used Jolie Photography or heard anything about them?  We are thinking about hiring them for our wedding.

Thanks!

Re: Jolie Photography Recommendations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Here is a link with a lot of information!:

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_jolie-images?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:bb5c13f6-d8c9-4ad0-a2e8-5ee7f46bd771Post:e6202c56-8d6f-4bf2-bcd2-9acace606569
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We decided not to go with them mostly because we could NEVER get a call back. My fiance was in charge of photography, he left 4 messages and they never called him back. The one time they called my cell hone and I asked the lady to call him, she said that she would and never did.

We then had an appt. with Timothy Whaley and LOVED them. They are very attentive and their staff is terrific!

Good luck!

And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Someone recommended them to me. A friend of mine went to a wedding where Jolie was used. Pictures were nice. They called me back really quick when I requested info via their website. However they were too far for me so I didn't go with them
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards