Illinois-Chicago
Options

Looking for good cheap florist chicago, orland park area???

Please help! Looking for a good florist that will work with my budget. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Re: Looking for good cheap florist chicago, orland park area???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ohhhh good question...Id love to have some reccomendations myself.
  • Options
    jbll326jbll326 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Zuzu's Petals in Orland Park.
    Natalie, the owner, is very creative and personable and definitely works with your budget!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Natalie with Zuzu's Petals. Her pricing is phenominal...can't wait to work with her. She's super sweet!!! Good Luck.
    imageimage
    Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
    Married Bio (Work In Progress)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's so weird...I got a price quote from ZuZu's and it was through the roof! 

I am using Linda with Miller's Florist, who is very reasonable and has been great to work with! http://www.artmillersflorist.com/
  • Options
    Golfer09Golfer09 member
    edited December 2011
    My florist was Kloeckner's Preferred Flowers.  The flowers were great and they worked within my small budget. 

I should note that I finally changed my id (my former id was my full name) so please don't be suspicious if you think I am a vendor and this was my first post! 

Please check on Yelp - I did a review there too on them!
    Our wedding SDE: Our wedding Feature: PW=demo
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Tracy who owns Elegant Blooms.  She was recommended by another Knottie and we LOVE her.  She works great with your budget.  She's in Naperville but travels to where you are.
  • Options
    raeynraeyn member
    edited December 2011
    I am using Debbie Donovan from Lilly Pops and I love all her ideas so far. She works out of her home and is very budget-friendly.
    imageimage
    BFP on Jan. 18; EDD Oct. 1
    EDD Oct. 1image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you have a website or contact info for Lilly pops?
    Thanks for all the feedback ladies, keep it comin!
  • Options
    morgie44morgie44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Kio Kreations for my August wedding in Joliet and was really really happy with them!  And I had a pretty tight budget too... 
  • Options
    chosen175chosen175 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister used Vacha's in Oak Forest and their prices were pretty reasonable.
  • Options
    raeynraeyn member
    edited December 2011
    Debbie's email is lillypops@gmail.com. She doesn't have a website but Knottie shaiblejen also used her and some photos from her wedding can be seen here: http://snipurl.com/u0irs
    imageimage
    BFP on Jan. 18; EDD Oct. 1
    EDD Oct. 1image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are also using Kio Kreations, she is great about working with your budget and coming up with money saving ideas. She also offers a lot of other services, like monogram design. She is making my card holder and my table number signs as well.
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Holly Milburn from The Finishing Touch in Crete, IL. It was a little bit of a ride from Oak Lawn, but it was worth it!! Holly is so friendly and very into creating something you'll love. The area of Crete that she's in has a very small town feel. They really cater to you. The prices were great and the service thus far has been amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rosemary's Garden in Tinley Park.  Talk to Bob, the owner.  He worked with my small budget with great ideas.  Highly recommend him!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bella Flori in Frankfort.  I used them and they were reasonable
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Catherine's Gardens in Oak Forest..very , very reasonable and Julie is great to work with
  • Options
    aparada15aparada15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Designs by Guzzardo in Roscoe Village in Chicago. Getting all of my flowers done for $1000!
  • Options
    jemily5jemily5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This may sound really strange, but my fiance's sister had her flowers done through Jewel (yes, the as in the grocery store!) on 159th street in Orland.  They looked great.  I met with Terri the florist this week, and was SHOCKED at how low the quote was (under $500 for the entire bridal party 5 BM, 4 GM, 2 U, and parents/grandparents).  They do not deliver though, so you will have to have someone pick them up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards