Illinois-Chicago
Options

I'm getting married Saturday!

Well, I hope I am, my fiancé's flight was cancelled out of Washington twice as of right now. I'm hoping he and our out of town guests get here in time. I really wanted snow for my wedding day, just not 2 feet :( hope if there are any others getting married in Chicago this weekend the city will be well prepared and things will clear up quickly, best of luck....

Re: I'm getting married Saturday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I do hope everything is cleaned up and ready for your wedding. SNow would be beautiful for your wedding day. I would think by Thursday, things will be back to normal.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    have a wonderful wedding!
  • Options
    debi1941debi1941 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chicago is the town of Wind and Snowplows!

Your wedding will be perfect and the roads will be dry and ready!o
    Good Luck and Congratulations!!!!!

• Options
    TEA&CoTEA&Co member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  Fingers crossed for you that your FI and OOT guests can get in smoothly--I'm sure they will.  Enjoy it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto fingers crossed! It is crazy in the city right now- I do hope things clear up and all your guests arrive in time for a beautiful wonderful weekend!

Do you have a honeymoon planned immediately after? In a nice warm place?

Good Luck and Congratulations!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all for the kind words and well wishes. At this point i'm rolling with the punches :) we're heading out of Chicago to Mexico on Monday! I guess if rain on your wedding day is good luck, we are golden!
  • Options
    WinterWed17WinterWed17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck and congratulations! I'm sure it'll be cleaned up by then.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck!!! And Congratulations!!! My MOH got married last friday and is having her reception this Saturday!! It'll be a great day! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards