Illinois-Chicago
Options

makeup/hair recs

I need a makeup rec for BRIDESMAIDS only at an affordable price, the mua I have chosen for myself is reputable and more on the pricey side, and is too pricey for some of my bridesmaids. I would like recs for any experienced mua that charge around $50/bridesmaid mu application. I will have potentially 5-7 getting makeup done. I also need this person willing to travel to the sw burbs in Naperville. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

2) I'm also looking for an experienced hairstylist for myself and mother. Someone who is willing to travel to Naperville, otherwise we can go to them if its not too far from there. Any suggestioins? Pricey or not, I need someone who is experienced, any referrals would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Mrs. F 9-18-10

Re: makeup/hair recs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, my makeup artist charges 50 per BM, but it might be different if she isn't doing the bride. I would give her a call and ask. Pics of my trial are in my bio. She has done the past few weddings I have been in. www.beautybybrush.com Kim Nather.

My hair girl is awesome!!! Rebecca is her name, her email is rebrz11@yahoo.com. Hair trial in bio as well
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For hair try Brides By Kelly, one of the hair stylists , LisaMarie, lives in Lombard.
    She did my hair trial and will be doing my wedding hair.  She has 18 yrs experiance and really does a great job!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards