Illinois-Chicago
Options

Travel Agents--need recs

Did you use one? Who did you use? Would you rec them?
Thanks!

Re: Travel Agents--need recs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ive been working with Janet at Windy City Travel, she has been good so far!
  • Options
    KATERS882KATERS882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My family has used Sharon from Travel Leaders in Schaumburg for a long time. She booked two trips to Hawaii for my parents, at least 5 cruises for my family,  one trip to Cancun for the family and a couple of trips to Vegas for my family.  She just booked Hawaii for our honeymoon and my FI and I have done two trips to Vegas with her so far.  We have had good experiences with her so far!
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    did you guys seem to find better deals with a TA than without one?
  • Options
    KATERS882KATERS882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd say the travel agent deals were the same or a little bit better in my experiences working with them.  I always compare the price I get from the travel agent to other packages I see that offer the same thing.  It can be tricky because it is hard to find the same exact package they are offering but I try to get as close as I can.  The thing I like about working with one is that I'm working with a real person and I always know what I'm getting.  There hasn't been any surprises or not knowing something.  I would recommend it.  For me, it was one less thing I had to plan....I told the travel agent exactly what we were looking for and for about how much and she gave us a couple of choices and then we picked the hotels after reviewing them online.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where are you looking to go?  I have a great travel agent that specializes in Greek travel.  PM if you are interested for their info!
    Jan 2011 January SC- Wedding Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    396 were invited image
    250 will be there!image
    146 are missing outimage
    0 are still thinkingimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
  • Options
    Jami86eJami86e member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are using tammy with lake zurich travel and she is fantastic. i would check out this link and type in your zip code. i trust apple vacations and that's how we found tammy

Visit Jewish.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Travel Brokers in Homewood/New Lenox/Chicago.  They are amazing!  Not only that their prices have been better than anything I could find on my own, but then they are there for you if something goes wrong.  www.travel-brokers.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards